About the Role
• Assist in developing engaging and relevant content for various marketing channels, including social media, blog posts, email campaigns, and website updates.
Social Media Management
• Support the planning and execution of social media strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement, and followers. Monitor and analyze social media performance metrics.
• Conduct research on industry trends, competitors, and customer preferences to provide valuable insights for marketing strategies.
• Support the planning and execution of promotional events, webinars, on-ground events.
Analytics and Reporting
Assist in tracking and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of marketing initiatives.
• Basic design tasks, including creating visuals for social media, presentations, and marketing materials using tools like Canva or Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong interest in content creation, social media, market research, events, analytics, and graphic design.
• Familiarity with social media platforms and basic graphic design tools like Canva or Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
• Enthusiastic, creative, and eager to learn.
• Ability to work well in a team and take direction.
• Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
• Strong analytical skills and a proactive mindset.
⦁ Public transport allowance
⦁ Upskilling and learning opportunities
⦁ Fun company activities (online gaming squad, book club, mushroom farming, climbing, painting, embroidery, hiking, and more!)
⦁ Unlimited pantry snacks and drinks
About the Company
URBANMETRY is a property data company that harvests, cleans and analyses large amounts of city data, through its proprietary algorithms to extract trends and patterns in the built environment. It offers this data to the general public, as well as public and private sectors, in hopes of creating a more efficient and transparent property market, improving city planning, and shaping a sustainable urban environment.
We offer the aggregated data to various key stakeholders in the property market including developers, bankers and government bodies to enable better and more relevant analysis during business development and policy making processes.
Urbanmetry is seeking to win the data intelligence game in the housing and city planning industry. To succeed, we are always on the lookout for candidates who have a myriad of weapons in their arsenal.
We are a nerdy bunch but if you love data and/or cities, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maybe it is a start to a new adventure with us.