About the Role
We are looking for fellow tribe members who share the same enthusiasm and curiosity in data to help identify trends and patterns, in support of better city planning and shaping a more sustainable urban environment.
• Support company’s overall marketing and branding objectives by developing and implementing marketing strategies, conduct market research, identify target audiences, create marketing plans, track and analyze marketing initiatives for efficient outreach and engagement with the audiences.
• Create content and marketing materials, i.e. advertising, social media, email marketing, brochures, presentations, etc.
• Explore and execute lead generation strategies and tactics, analyze different lead generation marketing activities to drive traffic to product site and convert them into actual users.
• Collaborate with other teams, build and manage relationship with various key stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure successful execution of marketing campaigns.
• Keep up to date with industry development and best practices and find new opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree, and/or equivalent working experience in relevant field (min 2 years).
• Have good commercial awareness and good grasp on marketing principles and strategies, including market research, segmentation, targeting, positioning, and branding.
• Strong digital marketing skills, is adept with various social medial platforms (e.g. GoogleAds, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.)
• Creative, have good analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with people at all levels of an organization.
• Have good time management and organizational skills; have interest and understanding in project management.
⦁ Birthday leave! (Because you shouldn't be working on your birthday)
⦁ Medical insurance reimbursement (includes medical outpatient claims)
⦁ Work gadget allowance
⦁ Lifestyle and mental health allowance (yes, that covers your gym membership!)
⦁ Public transport allowance
⦁ Upskilling and learning opportunities
⦁ Fun company activities (online gaming squad, book club, mushroom farming, climbing, painting, embroidery, hiking, and more!)
⦁ Unlimited pantry snacks and drinks
⦁ Company trips
About the Company
URBANMETRY is a property data company that harvests, cleans and analyses large amounts of city data, through its proprietary algorithms to extract trends and patterns in the built environment. It offers this data to the general public, as well as public and private sectors, in hopes of creating a more efficient and transparent property market, improving city planning, and shaping a sustainable urban environment.
We offer the aggregated data to various key stakeholders in the property market including developers, bankers and government bodies to enable better and more relevant analysis during business development and policy making processes.
Urbanmetry is seeking to win the data intelligence game in the housing and city planning industry. To succeed, we are always on the lookout for candidates who have a myriad of weapons in their arsenal.
We are a nerdy bunch but if you love data and/or cities, drop us a note at email@example.com.
Maybe it is a start to a new adventure with us.