About the Role
We are looking for fellow tribe members who share the same enthusiasm and curiosity in data to help identify trends and patterns, in support of better city planning and shaping a more sustainable urban environment.
• Design and develop mobile applications for the Android and/or iOS platforms.
• Optimize mobile applications for performance, scalability, and responsiveness
• Work closely with product managers and colleagues from other teams in the company to scope the design and technical aspects of product feature requests.
• Writes clean and testable codes; Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to our many processes and workflows.
• Participate in peer-based code reviews with other team members.
• Troubleshoot and debug issues, ensuring timely resolution of bugs and glitches.
• Maintain proper documentation for code, processes, and project-related activities.
Think you have what it takes? Try the coding game in the link below. Note that only applicants who have completed this will be considered for an interview.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in software development.
• Solid understanding of Computer Science concepts.
• Expertise in at least one of the following: Dart, Swift, Java, Kotlin, but is generally agnostic about programming languages.
• Working knowledge in Flutter.
• Working knowledge in API integration, and knows when (not) to use RESTful/JSON API or gRPC.
• Published at least one application on App Store or Play Store.
• Familiarity with RDBMS; Postgresql is preferred.
• Familiarity with SDLC, Agile and devops best practices.
• Strong team player, enjoys working with a diverse group of geeks with varying levels of domain expertise.
• Good communication skills; able to articulate and visualise difficult concepts/ideas, breaking them down into simpler digestible pieces for a broader audience.
⦁ Birthday leave! (Because you shouldn't be working on your birthday)
⦁ Medical insurance reimbursement (includes medical outpatient claims)
⦁ Work gadget allowance
⦁ Lifestyle and mental health allowance (yes, that covers your gym membership!)
⦁ Public transport allowance
⦁ Upskilling and learning opportunities
⦁ Fun company activities (online gaming squad, book club, mushroom farming, climbing, painting, embroidery, hiking, and more!)
⦁ Unlimited pantry snacks and drinks
About the Company
URBANMETRY is a property data company that harvests, cleans and analyses large amounts of city data, through its proprietary algorithms to extract trends and patterns in the built environment. It offers this data to the general public, as well as public and private sectors, in hopes of creating a more efficient and transparent property market, improving city planning, and shaping a sustainable urban environment.
We offer the aggregated data to various key stakeholders in the property market including developers, bankers and government bodies to enable better and more relevant analysis during business development and policy making processes.
Urbanmetry is seeking to win the data intelligence game in the housing and city planning industry. To succeed, we are always on the lookout for candidates who have a myriad of weapons in their arsenal.
We are a nerdy bunch but if you love data and/or cities, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maybe it is a start to a new adventure with us.